Briefly tell us about yourself and why you’re running for president.
I am a husband, a father of two, and a Libertarian, with success in engineering, strategy consulting, and entrepreneurship. For over 15 years, I have brought free market solutions to help individuals keep jobs, create new jobs, reduce government spending, bridge the divide between liberalism and conservatism, and save your tax dollars. As President, I will do that on a grand scale to create a better and more sustainable future for every American.
What are the top three issues your campaign will focus on?
- Liberty – Liberty is inherent and must be optimized
- Justice – Justice is the foundation of preserving liberty
- Safety – That which is Just must be made safe
- Equity – Greater liberty results when equity is achieved
What would your pitch be to a lifelong Republican who is unhappy with Trump? What would your pitch be to a lifelong Democrat who is unhappy with Biden?
I am a social liberal, went to a very liberal college, and some of my best friends to this day are liberals. Libertarianism doesn’t conflict with liberalism…Libertarianism elevates you as a liberal with an emphasis on your individuality. I want you to be free to be the social change you want to see in society (and with the reduction in taxes…you’ll legitimately be able to do so).
What skills or lessons have you acquired from past campaigns or other involvement in politics?
“Political skills” is an oxymoron. My “lack” of political experience, but breadth of real-world problem solving is an asset, not a liability:
- I help people understand their similarities and what they agree on (versus what they disagree on)
- I hold government accountable for the taxes I pay them
- I live the example of transparency and accountability I am advocating through my work
- I have reduced DoD spending by over $2,000,000,000 (yep…2 billion) on three large military programs
- I get how to prioritize what matters most to Americans
Tell us about your campaign organization.
I have a lean, but high-value team – 2 people to date. I have spent less than $1,500 on my campaign, yet I am one of the most viable candidates to be elected President of the United States. We call that a high ROI (return on investment) where I come from. And with a need to increase the presidential libertarian vote by 1,500% by November 3…we need the highest ROI candidate we can get!
How will nominating you impact Libertarians running viable campaigns for lower office?
Libertarians in local and state elections aren’t running for “lower offices,” they are running closer to the individual and in an even greater position to make the changes we need in this country. Each one has my full support and my respect. And with my leadership style and personality, I promise to draw more positive attention to their campaign and roll-up my sleeves to help them get elected.
The Libertarian Party’s 2016 ticket received 4,489,341 votes, 3.3%. Will you improve on this in 2020, and how? Please be specific.
Yes. I have helped multiple businesses grow exponentially in my career…and that is what we need NOW:
- I have created a virtual-campaigning playbook to help us grow by 1,500% by November 3
- I have done the analysis to make sure our message is instantly appealing to on-the-fence Democrats and Republicans, while being strongly rooted in Libertarianism
- I have the executive experience to quickly help the Libertarian party scale and emphasize the infrastructure we need to appeal to on-the-fence voters
Success for me isn’t just winning the Presidency…it is being able to enact real Libertarian change that positively impacts every American.